Payment Methods Accepted
We accept numerous payment methods. Please read and follow all of the terms for your chosen payment method carefully to ensure that your order can be processed as quickly as possible.
- When you choose the PayPal payment option at checkout, you will be redirected to PayPal and prompted to enter your login credentials or create a guest account. Once the payment is processed, you will be rerouted to 320coins.com to finalize your purchase.
- Ship to any PayPal Verified Shipping Address registered on your account.
- PayPal may randomly review the order and hold your payment. We cannot begin processing of your order until the payment and order are cleared by PayPal to ship.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
All credit card orders are reviewed by our Trust and Safety team. Various forms of official documentation may be requested before your order can be processed and shipped. If the requested documentation is not provided MCM reserves the right to cancel the order. We also reserve the right to refuse any order deemed questionable or of significant risk to MCM regardless of payment method and price confirmation.
- We require all credit card purchases be shipped to the billing address associated with the card.
- Our website is verified secure, but if you prefer – you may call in your credit card orders – see “Order by Phone” for more information on this payment method.
- The maximum allowed credit card transaction is $25,000. All orders with a total exceeding $25,000 must be paid for with a check or bank wire.